We want to be an engaging place to discuss the no margin, no mission philosophy in healthcare, keep you updated on the healthcare industry and how it’s evolving; discuss technology as an enabler and the people and process change that are really required to make an impact.
We want to hear from you on other subjects or themes that are relevant. To create the best possible forum for discussion, we have developed the following guidelines for posting comments:
1. We welcome your thoughts, comments, suggestions, and questions. When you leave comments, please make sure they are of general interest to most readers. Of course, profanity, racial and ethnic slurs, and rude behavior won’t be tolerated nor published. We will quickly remove any comments that are offensive, disrespectful or irrelevant.
2. We encourage you to respond to our bloggers and to the comments of other individuals. Even though The TeleTracking Blog is moderated, we promise to present opposing viewpoints and will strive to keep posts interesting, diverse, and multi-sided. We discourage anonymous comments as they don’t facilitate conversation.
3. TeleTracking Team sincerely wants to engage in a conversation with you, but also ask that you be patient with our Team for a response. Our bloggers all have “day jobs”, travel frequently, and may take a few days to respond.
4. Some final “fine print” caveats:
- Remember this blog is a public forum – don’t post anything confidential or private.
- Also, these are the personal views of the individuals posting here, and not necessarily those of the Company.
- And lastly, this is not the place to submit specific customer service questions or technical support inquires. If you do have a specific customer issue or if this is a Technical Support request or other solution specific issue, please call 1-877-570-6903 or use ourtechnical support form to ensure prompt service. Thank you.
Thank you for reading, visiting, commenting and contributing. We’re excited to have you here!
The TeleTracking Blog Team