The words “free” and “New Orleans” seldom appear in the same sentence, but here’s one time that they do.
TeleTracking is offering a “free” symposium this month in “NOLA” on managing the hospital enterprise in real-time. It’s billed as “The Hospital Efficiency Imperative,” and rightly so, because we are now previewing in the U.S. Supreme Court what will inevitably happen to hospitals if they don’t decide for themselves how to become more efficient.
Registration is open for the conference being held April 19 & 20 at the Astor Crowne Plaza. The conference will cover trends and solutions in patient throughput and overcrowding, asset management and inter-hospital patient transfers.
Featured speakers include Dr. Richard MacKenzie and Courtney Vose from Lehigh Valley Health Network, who will deliver the keynote speech on how TeleTracking’s software solutions improved patient throughput and decompressed their ED.
Other speakers include: Janice Kishner of East Jefferson General Hospital, Josh Wentzel andBruce Toppin of North Mississippi Medical Center, Becky Brown of Methodist Medical Center, Kwaku Osebreh of Central Baptist Hospital, Kim Breisacher of OSF St. Francis andJay Wolfe of The Cleveland Clinic Foundation.
These respected speakers will discuss topics that cover a variety of hospital efficiency imperatives:
- Justifying Enterprise Capacity Management vs. EMR Vendor Solutions
- Maximizing Patient Flow to Enhance Transfer Center Referrals & Acceptance
- Making Patient Flow Improvement a Top Priority to Address Care Delivery and Revenue Issues
- How NaviCare OR™ Seamlessly Integrates with Surgical Applications to Manage the Patient Transition from Admission to Procedure
- Analysis of Length of Stay (LOS), Infection Control and Discharge Planning
- EMTALA Guidelines Specific to External Transfers and Documentation and Report Analysis Important for Transfer Center Managers
Panel discussions and presentations will outline how a Real-Time Capacity Management™platform combines patient flow optimization and real-time automation technologies to help hospitals cut costs and generate revenues at every level, while safely providing the right level of care for patients.
If you are interested, you can learn how our solutions offer unparalleled control over physical operations and what that can mean to your facility’s bottom line. For more information and to register, please visit: http://teletracking.ennect.com/events/NOLA12.
If you aren’t interested, then you mustn’t be in the hospital business!
-The TeleTracking Blog Team