This year’s TeleTracking Client Conference, which will take place October 26-29 at the Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort, will feature another outstanding group of clients who will share the remarkable outcomes they’ve achieved with TeleTracking’s Real-Time Capacity Management™ solutions to streamline patient flow in their hospitals. Congratulations to the following abstract winners!
- Melanie Morris (Director); Carillion Clinic
- Marla VenJohn (Director, Transfer Center); Rapid City Regional Hospital
- Deborah Ayers (Manager, Customer Relations); Southeastern Regional Medical Center
- Preciosa Oliveria (Director of Patient Access Services); Winthrop University Hospital
- Elizabeth McClanahan (Operations Director); Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Deb Kaczynski (Senior Administrative Director); UPMC – Mercy
- Suzan Hadfield (OR System Resource Coordinator); St. Luke’s Boise Regional Medical Center
- Janet Hanley (CNO); Sharp Grossmont Hospital
- Cheryl Etches (Chief Nurse) & Clare Nash (Programme Manager); Royal Wolverhampton Hospital – NHS Trust
- Lesli Kennedy (Associate Vice President); McLeod Health
- Jessica Spencer (Patient Logistics Center Manager); Penn Highlands Dubois
- David Asherbraner (Director, Asset Management/Transport); Frye Regional Medical Center
- Stephen Hlavaty (Systems Analyst), Angelic Hess (Project Manager/Technical Analyst) & John Pulaski (Process Engineer); Geisinger Health Systems
- Jeanette Hofmeister (Patient Flow Manager); Regions Hospital
Are you a TeleTracking client not currently registered for the conference? Admission is free of charge. Click here to sign up today!
Questions? Please contact Kayleigh Fontana, Marketing & Events Coordinator: Kayleighfirstname.lastname@example.org or 412-391-6369.
We look forward to seeing you in Marco Island, FL!
**Please note: This conference is intended for current TeleTracking clients only.**