The beginning of each year is the perfect time to reflect and look to the future with energy, passion and optimism. This is particularly true as 2016 marks TeleTracking’s 25th year of helping hospitals and health systems deliver more timely and purposeful care. When we started this journey in 1991, the internet was in its infancy and hotels were doing a better job of getting rooms cleaned and ready for the next guest than hospitals.
That began to change with the introduction of our first solution, BedTracking®, which dramatically reduced time lags and increased efficiency in the bed turnover process. The success of BedTracking, led to other ways of containing costs and improving the healthcare experience for both patients and caregivers.
Over the last quarter-century we’ve…
- provided a single, real-time view of patient information, replacing nursing dry-erase white boards (See how Frye Regional Medical Center uses TeleTracking’s PatientTracking Portal™ to track core measures.)
- brought the ability to monitor the real-time status of enterprise operations via custom dashboards
- improved access to care so that patients receive the right care, from the right provider, in the right place, at the right time – which starts with improving the discharge planning process
- helped maximize patient throughput by bringing visibility to core milestones from admission to discharge
- given clinical, operational and support staff the tools they need to optimize their resources and their assets
- enhanced the quality of care by tracking and reporting on hand hygiene and patient / caregiver interactions
And we’re just getting started!
From R&D to marketing to implementation to technical support, we’re always looking for new ways to improve care delivery.
One way to engage with you on this journey is through our new quarterly publication, Patient Flow Quarterly™ (PFQ), which celebrates TeleTracking’s 25th Year. Four times a year, you will find success stories that showcase best practices, thought leadership, the latest product developments and information about new events.
By completing the form below you’ll receive the latest issue, which features stories on the shifting healthcare landscape and what the future holds, how Carilion Clinic in Roanoke, VA created a state-of-the-art communications center, and a RAND Corporation study that was recently published on Health First in Melbourne, FL .
And, if you’re planning to attend HIMSS16 next month in Las Vegas, we hope that you’ll stop by TeleTracking booth #7410 to see us. We’re featuring three innovative health systems that are breaking the mold and impacting patients and caregivers in their communities – MedStar Georgetown University Hospital, McLeod Health and Health First.
You can also stop by our booth (#7410) to speak with one of our patient flow experts. It’s the perfect opportunity to find out about the latest product updates and take in a demonstration.
We hope to see you at HIMSS16!