The TeleTracking team recently hit the road for the American Organization of Nurse Executives [AONE] Annual Meeting and the Association of periOperative Registered Nurses [AORN] Surgical Conference & Expo. Patient flow and operational efficiency were among the leading topics at both shows, and so were these topics:
- From academic medical centers to community and rural facilities the need to improve patient flow is gaining increasing momentum.
- There is a focus on care transitions and moving patients safely and efficiently through all phases of their hospital care.
- Driving reduced and safe hospital length of stay reductions and safe next level of care transition—and the impact this has on population health.
- The impactful role of the Chief Nurse in guiding safe and quality transitions for patients.
It was great to talk with the attendees about the solutions TeleTracking offers—both the products and the expertise of our consulting and product management groups. Attendees discussed their experiences, and we heard things like:
- Representatives from the University of Alabama, presenting to 400 attendees at AONE, received applause for the outcomes they’re generating.
- Our consulting service is unparalleled, with consultants guiding and coaching the organizational change and driving to outcomes.
- We develop relationships and truly care about our clients and their success and stay with them on their journey.
- We customize our work to meet the needs of the individual organization and their leaders and staffs.
More photos from the shows—including the latest adventures of @TheRealTeleBear—can be found on our Flickr page!
Want to stay up-to-date on what’s going on TeleTracking, including shows and events? Subscribe to Patient Flow Quarter [PFQ].