TeleTracking is thrilled to feature a number of organizations that will share their patient flow journeys and measurable achievements at TeleTracking’s Annual Client Conference, October 9-12, 2016 at the beautiful Naples Grande Beach Resort, Naples, FL.
For a sneak peek of these sessions see below:
- Baptist Memorial Health Care, Memphis, TN – a 14 hospital, 2,300+ bed health system providing access to critically ill patients in 3 states recently celebrated the one-year anniversary of its centralized patient placement center and will share results in both a keynote session and breakout session related to ED boarding, direct admits and transfer volume, system leakage, and the need for a patient flow system in addition to its EMR system. To learn more about BMHC, check out their recent article in TeleTracking’s Patient Flow Quarterly by clicking here.
- Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL – a 564 bed, Level I Trauma Center and ANCC Designated Magnet Hospital will share how their placement and transfer center has allowed them to grow 54%, increase patient transfers by 29% and decrease LOS by 5% since 2013. Ryan Mayhew, Assistant Professor of Medicine & CMO for Access & Clinical Operations will lead this discussion in conjunction with Daisy Rodriguez, Administrative Director for Emergency Medical Services, Patient Placement & Care Management, and Debbie Casteel-DiGrazia, Manager of Patience Placement.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, New York, NY – Holly Meisner, VP of Patient Access is responsible for oversight, coordination and management of patient flow for 2,500 beds across all campuses at NYP. Holly will share how they launched their Patient Placement Operations Center in February 2016 and immediately saw results such as a decompressed ED, hundreds of more patients seen, a drastic reduction in patients waiting for a bed, and hours shaved off of transferred patient times. To learn more about what NYP is doing to provide visibility and transparency across their enterprise, check out their recent article in TeleTracking’s Patient Flow Quarterly by clicking here.
Don’t miss out – register for #TeleCon16 today!
- St. Elizabeth Healthcare, Edgewood, KY – a 1,200 bed system providing care to the residents of Northern Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati for more than 150 years. Amy Finnell, Director of Patient Logistics will share SEH’s need to improve patient access into the system for referring hospitals and physicians and enhance community service initiatives, as well as their outcomes related to referral source data, transfer volume, patient assign times, and transport complete times. To learn more about SEH’s accomplishments, download their case study by clicking here.
- The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Columbus, OH – Dr. Mark Moseley, Vice Chair of Clinical Affairs & Associate Professor will share why OSU implemented TeleTracking as an operational complement to their Epic EMR system and centralized their operations across the health system. Early results are as follows – discharges via patient transport increased by 55%, discharges by 2pm increased by 75%, ED diversion hours decreased by 42% and LWBS decreased by 38%. To learn more about what OSU has achieved in less than one year, click here to download their recent article in TeleTracking’s Patient Flow Quarterly.
- UAB Medicine, Birmingham, AL – this 1,157 bed hospital is a Level I Trauma Center, Magnet Facility and Becker’s Top 100 Hospital. At one time UAB was on diversion 60% of the time, was declining over 4,000 patients a year, and was boarding patients more than 3.5 hours. UAB upgraded the TeleTracking system to transform the effectiveness of their Center for Patient Flow, and they combined their patient placement and transfer center. Since then they’ve decreased diversions more than 50%, increased accepted transfers more than 3,000/yr, increased discharge orders by 10am by 35%. Brittany Lindsey, Director of Patient Flow for UAB Medicine also presented at AONE16.
We’ll share additional client stories being featured at #TeleCon16 next week – so be on the lookout for another blog/email from us!
You can’t afford to miss out on this year’s event so register now as space is limited!
**This event is for current TeleTracking customers only.**